Regulations of the "Let them know about Poland" competition
§ 1 General provisions
1. The organizer of the Competition is “Polish Tourism Organisation” - with its registered office in Warsaw, 00-613, at ul. Chałubińskiego 8, NIP: 525 21 50 196, REGON 016213775 (hereinafter referred to as the Organizer). The executor of the Competition is "NuOrder Sp. z oo " - with its registered office in Warsaw, 00-442, at ul. Adama Idźkowskiego 4 lokal 10, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Department under the number KRS No. 0000327152, NIP: 521-35-22-564, REGON 141730887.
2. These Regulations define the rules of participation in the Competition and the rules of its course, as well as the supervision of its conduct and complaint proceedings (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulations").
3. The competition is run in the Instagram application.
4. The competition is not sponsored, supported or carried out by the Instagram website . The Instagram website is not responsible towards the Participants in connection with the organization of the Competition. Instagram is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
5. The competition will start on November 5, 2018 and will run until December 10 , 2018. This period is referred to as the "duration of the Contest".
6. The competition will be conducted on the territory of the Republic of Poland, but addressed to people living in Great Britain and Ireland.
7. Participation in the Competition is free and voluntary.
8. The aim of the competition is to promote Poland as an attractive tourist destination.
9. These Regulations are available on the competition website and at the headquarters of the Organizer.
§ 2 Conditions for taking part in the Competition
1. In the Competition individuals can take place (referred to as "Participants") that:
a. have completed 16 years old on the date of the first post published competition,
b. have an active account on Instagram with a public profile,
c. perform a competition task,
d. become acquainted with the rules of the Competition and with the content of these Regulations, access to which is possible by clicking on the link to the content of the Regulations and accepting these rules,
e. reside in the United Kingdom or Ireland
2. The correct performance of the task is hereinafter referred to collectively in these Regulations as "Application."
3. Participants joining the Competition consent to the processing of personal data necessary to carry out the process of the competition (according to REGULATION meters of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27.04.2016 r. On the protection of individuals with regard to processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) (OJ L 119, p. 1 )
4. Real personal profile data is a condition for receiving a possible reward.
5. By the part by (at the moment) sending the Application in accordance with the provisions of § 2 par. 1 grants to the Organizer the right to use the Application or its elements on websites belonging to the Organizer, on the websites of which the domain subscriber is the Organizer and on those websites which are prepared by the Organizer in agreement with third parties.
6. The Competition may not participate by Organizer's employees and persons cooperating with the Organizer on any basis other than legal employment relationship.
7. Providing by the Participants unlawful content and violating good morals, in particular pornographic, racist, defamatory, inciting violence, infringing copyright or other intellectual property rights of third parties is prohibited . The organizer decides if the content is or is not appropriate.
8. The Organizer has the right to claim for any damage suffered by the Organizer in connection with the violation by the Participant of the conditions set out in § 2 para. 7
9. The participant who does not meet the conditions for participation in the competition is disqualified and not taken into consideration when giving the prizes.
§ 3 The rules and course of the Competition
1. On the first day of the competition, the Organizer will publish a website containing the rules and regulations of the competition.
2. Participant High flexibility participate in the contest by publishing on his Instagram profile (profile must be public) still imag es s competitions or movies with three hashtags: #LetThemKnow #VisitPoland #RevealPoland
3. The competition task consists in:
a. Taking a picture or recording a short video presenting any association with Poland , e.g. related to places, culture, customs, cuisine , in accordance with paragraph 2 paragraph 7.
b. Inserting a photo or video on your Instagram profile with hashtags: #LetThemKnow #VisitPoland #RevealPoland
4. Applications and competitions can be added to 10.12.2018 to 23:59.
5. Each participant may make any number of applications.
6. In the event of a suspicion that the application has been copied from another participant, the Organizer has the right to disqualify any participant and exclude him from the competition.
7. From among all entries, the Jury (selected by the Organizer) will choose from all the correct competition entries :
a. 25 most creative Contest Works. The Commission selects the winners at its discretion, including: the idea, artistic value, quality and originality. The choice made by the jury is final. The winner is entitled to receive the 3rd prize - the Fujifilm Instax mini 8 camera with case
b. 25 people who will add the most works will receive a 2-level award - tickets for air tickets worth 100£
c. The application, with the most interactions (sum of comments and likes under a given post) , will be the entry with the main prize.
8. The winner will be notified of the winning of the initial message on Instagram within 7 days from the date of the end of the Competition, and the results will appear on the competition page.
9. Within no more than 3 days after receiving the notification about the win, the winner is obliged to provide the following information via the return message:
a) Name and surname
b) The address for which the prize should be delivered
c) Contact telephone number
10 . The prize will be sent by the Organizer by courier at his cost within 14 business days from the date of the announcement of the results. In the case of vouchers , electronic mail is provided to the e-mail address provided by the Winner.
11. In the event of failure to comply with information obligations contained in § 3 par. 9 by the winner in a given period, the winner loses the right to the prize. The prize is then awarded to another person from the ranking or another person chosen by the jury, depending on the type of prize.
12. Prohibited activities are generating traffic computer without human intervention under the declarations, without human intervention, through the activity of booty and wit fa false account that can unfairly influence the course and outcome of the contest. Each person who won the competition will be verified and in case of the above-mentioned prohibited activities will be excluded from the competition and deprived of the right to the prize.
§ 4 Awards
1. The prizes in the competition are:
a) 1st degree award - a week tour around Poland for 4 people with flights on the London - Warsaw and Warsaw - London route as well as goPro Hero7 camera with accessories,
I. The winner can realize the prize from January 1 to June 30, 2019
b) 25 awards of second degree - vouchers for airline tickets with a value of 100£,
c) 25 awards of third degree - FujifilmInstax mini 8 cameras with a case.
2. One participant may receive only one grand prize referred to in § 4. 1.
3. A participant may cancel award, notifying the Promoter within 2 days from the announcement of the results.
4. In case of cancellation by the winner of the prize, the Promoter forward to the next prize ę Competition Participant.
5. It is not possible to pay the equivalent of the prize.
6. Participants are not entitled to remuneration for participating in the Competition in addition to the prizes listed in the Competition Regulations.
§ 5 Complaint procedure
1. Complaints about the awards in the competition should be C Ingredients in written or electronic form. Complaints may be at C Ingredients: NuOrder Sp. z o.o., ul. Adama Idźkowski 4/10, 00-442 Warsaw and e-mail address email@example.com
2. The complaint should contain the name, surname, exact address of the person submitting the complaint, as well as the reason for the complaint and the request of the person lodging the complaint.
3. The Organizer undertakes to consider the complaint and notify the Participant of the decision within 14 days from its receipt.
4. The winning participant authorizes the Organizer and other entities authorized by the Organizer to make ñ he has developed the entries submitted and the free use of the Regulation and has developed ñ.
6. Each of the Participants accepts the terms of these Regulations by joining the Competition.
7. The Regulations are organized according to tax regulations resulting from conventions and international agreements on avoiding double taxation connecting Poland with the United Kingdom and South Ireland. The tax jurisdiction is determined by the tax residence of the prize winners.
§6 Intellectual property rights and Personal data
• Submission by the Participant of the Application, in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations, is tantamount to the submission by him that the declaration is a manifestation of his personal creation of an individual character, and also does not violate the rights of third parties and laws. At the time of sending the Application, the Participant grants the Organizer unlimited temporarily and territorially, and royalty-free license to use the proprietary copyrights to the Application in the following field of exploitation: use to summarize the Competition by saving and playing back in memory all computers or computer networks (including in particular using the Internet and / or databases), including making it public on the Internet, in particular on the Competition Website. The organizer may use content from Reports in his own materials, presentations and industry contests.
• If the response made by the Participant violates the rights of third parties, including copyrights, trademark rights, in particular will constitute studies within the meaning of the Copyright and Related Rights Act, will be inappropriate, offensive, vulgar or otherwise violate good customs, displaying the content generally considered to be reprehensible, unacceptable or otherwise not meeting the Organizer's expectations or not meeting the requirements of the Competition and the Instagram rules, the entry will not be accepted into the Competition.
• At the moment of releasing the prize, the Organizer acquires ownership and proprietary rights to the awarded works, without territorial or temporal restrictions and regardless of the carrier, for the duration of protection, in the following fields of exploitation:
• in the field of recording and reproduction of a work - production of a specific technique of a work, including printing, reprographic, magnetic recording and digital technique,
• in the scope of trade of the original or copies on which the work has been recorded - placing on the market, lending or rental of the original or copies,
• in the dissemination of the work in a way other than specified in point b) - public performance, exhibition, display, reproduction and broadcasting, broadcasting via a wired or wireless vision by a ground station (including cable and coded television), broadcasting using magnetic tapes and magneto-optical carriers, broadcasting via satellite, parallel and integral broadcasting of a work broadcast by another television organization, as well as making the work publicly available in such a way that everyone can have access to it in a place and time chosen by them (Internet network or other computer networks), UMTS and GPRS technology,
• cinema display,
• creating and distributing dependent works, making a work, in particular modifying a work, making corrections, abbreviations, alterations, adapting a work, combining a work with another work without author's supervision,
• publication in the mass media, including the Internet
• use of the work in all advertising materials and free use of the work in order to advertise and promote products under any brand
• inclusion of a work in an audiovisual work
• The awarded participant allows the Organizer and other entities authorized by the Organizer to carry out studies of submitted competition works as well as free regulation and use of studies.
• At the request of the Organizer, the prize-winning Participant is obliged to confirm in writing the transfer of copyright to the extent specified in these Regulations under pain of refusing to issue a prize.
• The administrator of your personal data is "NuOrder Sp. z o.o. "- with its registered office in Warsaw, 00-442, at ul. Adama Idźkowskiego 4 lokal 10, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Department under the number KRS No. 0000327152, NIP: 521-35-22-564, REGON 141730887
• The purpose of processing your data is to enable you to participate in the Contest, select winners and transfer the prize, i.e. implement the contract through the acceptance of these Regulations, implement the legitimate interest of the administrator in the form of use of the application for marketing purposes and defend against claims for violation of these Regulations and retain the ability to demonstrating the administrator's compliance with the law, as well as compliance with tax law obligations in connection with the transfer of the prize. The legal basis for processing is art. 6 par. 1 point a, b, cif of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (general regulation on data protection).
• The recipients of your personal data will be: postal and courier companies carrying out the shipment of prizes, tax administration authorities, hosting service operators and companies providing accounting services to us.
• The data of the participants who received the prize will be processed up to the time of limitation of tax liabilities (and therefore for a period of 5 years from the end of the tax year in which the competition was held), while the remaining participants will remain until the end of the Competition.
• You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, ie. the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (from May 25, 2018, the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection), if you find that your data is being processed in an illegal manner.
• You have the right to request the Administrator to access their personal data, the right to rectify them, the right to delete them, in particular when they are processed unlawfully, the right to limit processing, the right to limit their processing, the right to object to the processing due to your particular situation and the right to transfer the data, including the transfer of these data to another administrator upon your request.
• Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the Competition.
§ 7 Final provisions
1. The Regulations come into force on the day of starting the Competition.
2. The organizer has the right to change the Regulations, as long as such changes will not affect the rights acquired by the participants. The changes will be announced on the competition website.